Key to connecting with people is building relationships with local stakeholders, while understanding their markets and cultural dynamics. The African Story Teller’s value is in providing clients a partnership underpinned by a deep understanding of the South African and broader African markets as well as holding strong strategic relationships within the public and private sectors.
Our team understands the country development plans for Africa’s key markets, namely Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria and South Africa, and draws on a pool of expert partners with the critical skills to inform and support our market intelligence. Clients’ strategies benefit from input canvassed through political and economic analysts, economists, researchers, legal practitioners and former government policymakers.
The African Story Teller’s stakeholder relationship management services include:
• Market entry analysis and overview;
• Stakeholder identification and mapping;
• Stakeholder strategy formulation;
• Stakeholder engagement (including message development) and
• Stakeholder relationship management and sustenance.
Key to strategic engagement is creating new relationships, while retaining and sustaining the existing ones. The African Story Teller conceptualises strategic thought leadership events that facilitate engagement between Africa’s leading decision makers.
Thought leadership strategy offers clients the opportunity to interact in industry conversations affecting their sectors. The African Story Teller also identifies public speaking opportunities that ensure clients’ voices are heard in industry discussions.
Our thought leadership services include:
• Thought leadership strategy formulation and execution;
• Content generation;
• Identification and invitation of subject matter experts;
• Identification of speaking opportunities and
• Identification and engagement of strategic partners including the media.
Story-telling is vital for positioning brands and keeping them top-of-mind in a cluttered media space. Brands boasting stories that resonate with stakeholders benefit from a strong market presence. The African Story Teller leverages its market expertise to deliver and amplify simplified local stories demonstrating the brand’s value within its market.
Our team skilfully identifies the niche media essential to reaching relevant stakeholders with the brands’ stories. The traditional media remains the most effective and economical platform from which to collectively reach a wide range of stakeholders and The African Story Teller maintains sound relationships with the fourth estate across Africa’s key markets.
Our media relations management services include:
• Story-telling strategy formulation;
• Story mining and generation;
• Story-telling strategy implementation;
• Media monitoring and assessment and
• Crisis management including strategy, policy formulation and media protocol.