Key to connecting with people is building relationships with local stakeholders, while understanding their markets and cultural dynamics. The African Story Teller’s value is in providing clients a partnership underpinned by a deep understanding of the South African and broader African markets as well as holding strong strategic relationships within the public and private sectors.
Our team understands the country development plans for Africa’s key markets, namely Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria and South Africa, and draws on a pool of expert partners with the critical skills to inform and support our market intelligence. Clients’ strategies benefit from input canvassed through political and economic analysts, economists, researchers, legal practitioners and former government policymakers.
The African Story Teller’s stakeholder relationship management services include:
• Market entry analysis and overview;
• Stakeholder identification and mapping;
• Stakeholder strategy formulation;
• Stakeholder engagement (including message development) and
• Stakeholder relationship management and sustenance.